THE ULTIMATE BED LINER
If you’re like most people, you don’t drive a pick-up truck because you have to. You drive it because you love to. It’s something you identify with. Sure, you want it to be tough, but you want it to look great also. Protecting your truck, while also providing our unique Bullet Liner attractive lifetime finish, which takes on the most extreme elements and still keeps your vehicle always looking good, is what we’re all about.
It started with truck beds, but Bullet Liner’s High Caliber Protection can be used almost anywhere and in any color to prevent scratches, scuffs and even mitigate against dings and some dents. Bullet Liner also creates a grip tight finish that provides footing safety even on wet surfaces like trailer floors and boat decks.
WHY BULLET LINER?
HIGH CALIBER PERFORMANCE
HIGH CALIBER PERFORMANCE
- Protects against scratches and scuffs
- Mitigates damage from dents and can prevent dings
- Washes easily, even from the most severe debris and elements
- Protects and preserves your investment for the life of the product
- Strongest, most modern bed liner formula available
- Excellent UV protection and gloss retention
- Looks “factory installed” every time
- Heated, high-pressure application assures maximum adhesion
- Grip tight finish provides secure footing to prevent slipping, even when wet
- Minimal sliding of cargo
- Can be applied to most any surface to make it “non-slip”
- Can add years to the life of your vehicle or equipment
- Can dramatically increase the resale value of your vehicle
- Protects from corrosive and costly damage caused by rust
- Helps minimize downtime for equipment or vehicle repairs
BEST IN CLASS PARTNERSHIPS
“Working with the Bullet Liner guys has been a solid relationship for Rockstar Performance Garage from day one. It’s always great to see their vehicles out on the trail. With Bullet Liner builds, one thing that no one ever worries about is scratches and scuffs.”
-Nick Ashby, Owner/Operator, Rockstar Performance Garage
“Fabulous job with the color match. Liked the fact that the UV protection was built into the product instead of an additional spray-on and was included in the price.”
“It’s superior. Everything I’ve seen when it comes to bed liners – others look really thin and faded, but not Bullet Liner.”
“I LOVE IT! It looks great, very durable. Very well done and good quality.”
“I have a local guy who sprayed my truck with another brand, but it was faded and chalky within six months. On my next truck, my buddy suggested Bullet Liner…It’s looked great for years!”
POST SEMA 2016 BULLET LINERTM GIVEAWAY
to our SEMA Show “Quest for High Caliber Protection” Scavenger Hunt Winners!
Dan Meyers Auto Parts